We are looking for a listing coordinator to support our team. The listing manager will help manage active listings and work regularly with sellers. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who is organized, has an excellent eye for detail, and is highly communicative.
In this position, you’ll work among dedicated agents and staff in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities/Duties (including, but not limited to):
- Manage, update, and prepare listing materials: Listing agreements, disclosures, property profiles, and more.
- Consult & coordinate with sellers: Arrang property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, and other preparatory items.
- Oversee property profiles. Inputting listing information into MLS and updating the marketing department. Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Submit documentation: Submit all necessary documentation to the broker’s agent to ensure compliance.
- Monitor transaction progress: Monitor transactions and advise the broker’s agent if they need to get involved for negotiation or conflict resolution. Coordinate showings to provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Real Estate experience
- Transaction Coordination Experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong sense of accountability for the customer experience
- Cool and calm demeanor when resolving issues and communicating with agents and clients
- Experience using email, phone, and customer relationship management tools to communicate with clients and other parties in real estate transactions
- $75,000 -$80,000 annually-DOE
- 7 paid holidays each year
- 10 PTO- days off or sick days
- 3 % of annual income-profit sharing (starts after one year of employment)
- $250 a month stipend for medical insurance
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time Monday-Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm on most days, but it is a salaried position and may need longer hours to complete the duties.